International Federation for Information and Communication Processing INTERSTENO

Hotel Flandria Ghent - special offer

  • relaxed cosy and charming budget hotel, situated in the shadow of the historical heart of Ghent.
  • maximum 20 minutes walk to the congress venue.
  • excellent price/quality rate. Basic comfort.
  • 23 rooms for max. 54 persons (single to quadriple; with/without shower).
    all rooms already booked for INTERSTENO.
  • Internet access.
  • occupation from 12th July 2013 until 20th or 19th July 2013 (7 or 8 nights).

Reservations and payments

Reservations and payments only through the organization committee.

By reservation 25 % of the total room rate has to be paid to the organization committee, 25 % before 1st May 2013 and 50 % before 15th June 2013. These amounts are not refundable. Changes in persons can be accepted.

Payment before %
25 January 2013 25 %
1 May 2013 25 %
15 June 2013 50 %

Action

Please contact the organization committee at rooms@intersteno2013.org for further information and for your reservations as soon as possible.

Hotel website

Please visit www.hotelflandria-gent.be for further information.

 

©Organization committee Intersteno congress 2013